HKS Real Estate Advisors – New York, NY
HKS Real Estate Advisors is one of the industry’s premier boutique commercial real estate advisory firms. We specialize in sales, ground leases, joint venture and partial equity transactions across multifamily, industrial, office, retail and hospitality. We are actively hiring investment sales associates that are self-motivated, willing to learn and appreciate working in a team environment. In conjunction with the top leadership within the firm, HKS is proud of our ever-growing strategies to groom and mentor professionals towards providing the best possible service to our clients. With hands-on training and ongoing guidance, those who excel in the associate role will have the opportunity to be promoted and enjoy increased opportunities to earn and learn advanced brokerage techniques.
- Identifying new business opportunities, develop new client relationships, and secure meetings with senior executives at end-user and landlord businesses.
- Supporting senior brokers by maintaining current relationships, establishing legitimate lead databases, participating in client conversations (calls/meetings), producing research and analysis as required.
- Observe and track investment sales market trends, and economic, legal, and political issues relevant to the commercial real estate industry.
- Network with bankers, lawyers, accountants, and other industry professionals.
- Participating in brokerage team meetings and attending weekly sales meetings to observe and learn about market trends, deal flow, underwriting techniques, and client interfacing techniques.
- Observe and learn different deal structures, and negotiations and participate as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, real estate, or related field strongly preferred.
- Self-motivated individual with a proven work ethic.
- Must be capable of maintaining a high energy level and being a team player.
- Must have a demonstrable sales ability, and possess effective business-writing skills.
- Experience handling a high volume of projects at once.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must acquire New York State real estate salesperson license prior to start.
This is a full-time position.